Translate The Page

Tuesday 15 November 2011

A Low fat dessert.... recipe



Being a figure conscious woman ,i found it extremely difficult dealing with my sweet tooth untill my creative senses came up with an idea ,and believe me ever since then i finish my day with a filling dessert which is a fusion of Indian and Western recipe , easy to make and a chefs delight . Thought of sharing with every one hope you would like it.

Ingredients ( serves  1no)

1 .   Lassi (sweetened yoghurt) frozen to form a paste 1/4 lt
2 .  Natural fruit preserves ( blackcherry sweetend) 2 heaped table spoons
3 .  Semi ground almonds or walnuts 5 nos
4 .  Sliced babana  1no
5 .  Finely cut figs   2nos

Method

Layer bananas,cherries,dry fuits , one on top of the other and pour frozen yoghurt gently on top and serve.

7 comments:

  1. Obesity is haunting us these days; so, a "A Low fat dessert.... recipe " is obviously the need of the hour.
    Thanx for sharing.....
    From: www.sriramnivas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for taking out time to read...and you must try the dessert as its yumm 2:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..what a recipes...I am gonna try it next holiday.....is it low fat diet.I am pretty much concerned about my health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Health should be prime concern for your family. I like to encourage women for low fat recipes. They have same taste but not harmful at all. Great blog I must say..

    ReplyDelete
  5. nipasarker thank u so much for visiting and for ur comment..u r right apart from low fat recipes being good for the body appearence wise they are also good for health..and u can indulge guilt free

    ReplyDelete
  6. this pretty much low fat..nd a dessert as well...so dig ur sweet tooth in:) lemme know if u like it..can also check recipe of low fat gaajar halwa on the same blog

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment good bad or ugly doesnt matter just let me know that you were here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...