Translate The Page

Thursday 15 March 2012

rooh

  
This post is dedicate to blogger friend AmitAag and inspired by his word in my comment box.
         " deep frm my heart " in response to "Odyssey"

   



aap kaya samjhen ge gum hamara...aap toe is rooh se waqif nahin....dil to dhadkta hai hamara......aawaz us mein aati nahin...humari  muskurahat ke peeche chupa hai gum...jo aap samajh pate nahin
boo na lag jaye kisi ko is dil ki...hum paas kisi ke aate nahin...nazren jhuka chal deten hain hum.....bus muskura deten hain hum.....aap samajh paate nahin
          didaar karva diya jis din hum ne apne dil ka....aap seh na paao ge.....hum kaya tadpte hain
          aap bhi tadap jao ge..   ..kahin kaamp na jaye aap ki rooh , kuch aisa soch hum apna gum
           batate  nahin....aur aap samajh pate nahin.
      
 copyright (c)alka narula
          photo credit blogs.indiwire.com

25 comments:

  1. I'm highly honoured Alka, and deeply indebted...you are so magnanimous and large hearted to have mentioned my name as an inspiration behind such pretty, lovely and meaningful poem...but sorry, I can't share the credit...it ALL goes to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a poem from a large heart. I wish i could write in Hindi. Its very difficult for me though i try and read everything that comes my way. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. abs... beautiful.. where does your inspiration lie? I am in awe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see bloggers bonding this well.. :) I loved the way you have penned it down..! :) awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  5. kya aisa ho sakta hai ki inke paas bas rooh hi hai sharir nahi? Just my interpretation after watching a horror movie a few hours back:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not big on Hindi, but I do make and effort to try and follow it and these lines came across as genuine and powerful. It is so wonderful to see the inspirations being made possible by other bloggers. This life is too short to focus only on the challenges and difficulties and ugliness, and your poem captures the essence of that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorrow, Joy, Longing, Anguish...the Sweet Pain of Love...the entire gamut of human emotions expressed so eloquently in just a few lines. Hmmm....love it

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment good bad or ugly doesnt matter just let me know that you were here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...