Translate The Page

Saturday 16 November 2013

Be GORGEOUS

I take the pleasure to introduce Be Gorgeous http://aakriti-narula.blogspot.in/2013/08/about-moi.html a blog on makeup,fitness and fashion by Aakriti Narula , a model,  anchor and an actor  but above all my daughter  !

Well she is my daughter who is out to conquer the world . She  not only inspired me to blog but has been my critic too . It was an extremely emotional moment for me when she wrote her first blog almost a month ago , I know I should have shared it then but its never too late than never. Here I take the privilage to introduce and welcome her to the world of blogging !

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment good bad or ugly doesnt matter just let me know that you were here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...