Translate The Page

Monday 17 March 2014

Wall Decals

Wall decals are specially prepared paper bearing a picture or design for transfer to wood, metal, glass,etc and as the name suggests walls of course. I myself being an interior designer have an opportunity to play with colours all the time  but my all time favourite is white with a splash of colour and  that makes my style statement. Well , I really don't like to impose my  preferences on my clients as  its them , who ultimately have to live with those colours but I have rarely failed to sell my ideas to them. Here is a tip along with the links ( where one can source the relevant products from )   that can make a difference to your home as well .











Image courtesy Fab Furnish.com





3 comments:

  1. I am reminded of ‘Tokonoma’, a traditional feature of Japanese houses, where they display a panting, a scroll of calligraphy, sometimes Ikebana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creativity and intense thinking . Nice share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for posting! Truly a great way to decorate. I think simple wall decals (with class) can really add life to any room. I recently bought some wall silhouettes (safari animals) from www.LifeSizeSilhouettes.com to dress up my boy's room. What a difference! I was really pleased with them. Keep up the good ideas!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment good bad or ugly doesnt matter just let me know that you were here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...