Translate The Page

Thursday 12 June 2014

A true story to success "When I paid $15000 for a handshake"

Sounds unreal  but this is a true story when I ended up paying $15000 for a handshake

#truestory  #onlinemarketing





and from the top of his lungs, voice piercing through the speakers and rumbling off the concrete floor in the Meadowlands Expo Center in New Jersey…


Tony Robbins gave the call-to-action to buy a package of his events — and the room split into two sides as if Moses parted the red sea.


I rose from my seat… similar to how I put the needle down and rose up from the ashes almost 6 years ago in that run down laundry room bathroom in one of the worst parts of town and decided to get clean and sober…


…And I walked over to the table, handed the staff member my credit card and said….


“Sign me up for everything.”


What I want to share with you today is how I’ve learned that sometimes….


I need to stretch myself to prepare for the next level of success.


As the lady finished running my card, someone said to me “We need to get you up there if you want to take a picture with Tony on the stage.”


At that moment (and really at any time throughout the event) my “ego” could have taken over and said….


“I fill events of 5,000 people too. I don’t need to go to more events.”


Or “Why would I spend $15,000 to go to Tony’s events when I can make a few calls, probably even get on the phone with Tony… and go to any of his events for free or at a discount.”


Or “I already make enough money. I don’t really need to learn anything new right now.”


Or even “I’m busy leading a team of few -thousands people…. I don’t have time.”


Instead, I decided to stretch myself to prepare for the next level.


Tony Robbins walked over to me and as we exchanged a few words, hands locked in a firm handshake — I looked out and scanned over 5,000 people in the expo center and knew in that moment that sometimes….


I need to stretch myself to prepare for the next level.


I also realized I just spent $15,000 for a handshake.


…And even if I never go to any of the events that I just bought (which I will)….


Making the decision to buy, meeting Tony on his stage and locking arms — and then looking out over the crowd…


To me – was worth the $15,000 I just spent.


So I want you to ask yourself a question:


Are you ready to get around someone that will stretch your reality and what you think is “possible”?


Are you willing to clobber your excuses?


Are you willing to be where you need to be? To spend what you need to spend? And work the way you need to work to make it happen?


And do you want to do it NOW or later?


(I think I know that answer to that)


I’ll look forward to meeting YOU on stage


- Alka Narula

“The NEXT Alka Narula”


PS: Leave me your comments below. Let me know the last time you did something that stretched your reality and gave you a bigger perspective on what’s possible…


P.S.S Before you leave , ”If you think you can stretch your mind with possibilities of earning upto $2,700 per day online and getting mega rich……Fill up the subscription form here for our news letter.






C ya soon




Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment good bad or ugly doesnt matter just let me know that you were here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...